My Photo
Name:
Location: San Angelo, Texas

I'm a wife and a mom to 2 daughters and 1 son. I like to read, golf, and support my kids in all their activities.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

STORMS

I've never been a fan of storms, I have as long as I can remember I have been fearful of thunder and lightening. If you could see my kitchen you would know why I haven't been a fan of weather storms. I'm also not a fan of emotional & spiritual storms in my life. I like my life to rock along from day to day with no big changes in "barometric pressures or humidity." For the last few months we've been having our share of storms around our house. I'm here to tell you that I'm ready for sunshine...my heart is crying out for clear skies and sunshine. But I'm reminded of a story from the Bible where Jesus called Peter out of the boat during a windy night to walk with him on the water. But when Peter took his eyes off the Lord for just a minute he began to sink into the water. God is calling me to keep my eyes on him during the storms and also during the joyful times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home