My Photo
Name:
Location: San Angelo, Texas

I'm a wife and a mom to 2 daughters and 1 son. I like to read, golf, and support my kids in all their activities.

Friday, June 26, 2009

2010 Show Season Begins!!

It's that time of year AGAIN!! Back in March Karli & Nolan were ready to finish the show season and now they are rearing to buy next year's lambs. We went out to Minzenmayer's last week to take a look at what he had. Here's Karli, Bri, Ron & Bris trying to "steal" some feed from Rick and act/look cool at the same time.

Karli got the one on the left and Bri got the other. Sauer Show Lambs are off to a great start. We will go to Smithwick's next Tuesday to buy the rest of show stock. With a little hope and a LOT of $$$ we hope bring home at least 3 more and hopefully 5. I'll let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home