My Photo
Name:
Location: San Angelo, Texas

I'm a wife and a mom to 2 daughters and 1 son. I like to read, golf, and support my kids in all their activities.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fun Family Times!

On March 20th my cousin, Nicole, had a her 2nd baby boy. My mom, Whitni and I went to Abilene to visit when Cash Douglas was 8 days old. Let me tell you he's a doll!! It has been years since I've held a tiny newborn. We had a great day of visiting, holding the baby, and enjoying being together.

Nicole and Cash were so sweet together.

He made the cutest noises and faces!

To top it all off.....I got to play with Camp, Cash's big brother. What a great little boy! I had a blast watching him play with his new remote control car. It was a great day spent with family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home