My Photo
Name:
Location: San Angelo, Texas

I'm a wife and a mom to 2 daughters and 1 son. I like to read, golf, and support my kids in all their activities.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Nolan is 12 years old!!!

The baby in our house is 12 years old today. He's the mistreated boy after 2 girls. According to him he has the BAD spot in the family. Not only does he have me for a mother, he has 2 other mothers who continually tell him how to behave. Nolan is the long awaited boy of the family. Ron BEGGED for another baby and I wasn't sure we needed another. I'm glad I had a change of heart. Nolan has definately been worth the wait. He's mommy's "Noly-Boy."


Whitni's "buddy".


Karli's "pain in the neck." (ha ha ha )

BUT the most important title he wears is that of Ron's "Hunting Buddy/Shadow". Happy Birthday, Nolan!!! Our family wouldn't be complete without you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home