My Photo
Name:
Location: San Angelo, Texas

I'm a wife and a mom to 2 daughters and 1 son. I like to read, golf, and support my kids in all their activities.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Aunts!!

Everyone knows that an aunt is either their father's or mother's sister. But to me my aunts are much more than my mother's sisters. They are MY sisters. My mom is the oldest of 5 (4 girls and 1 boy) and I'm an only child. My family tells the story of when I went to school and my teacher asked if I had any siblings that I explained that I had sisters. These are my mother (2nd from left) and my aunts, Shirla, Sylvia & Patti. They are so much more than aunts!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

You are very blessed!

February 10, 2009 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for the nice compliment. I have always considered you as a sister too.

Love you
Sister Shirla

February 12, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home