My Photo
Name:
Location: San Angelo, Texas

I'm a wife and a mom to 2 daughters and 1 son. I like to read, golf, and support my kids in all their activities.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tin Grins Are IN at the Sauer House

Wow....I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted. Our house has been full of activity. The lastest news is that Karli is a metal mouth. She's not too thrilled about it. As a matter of fact she is down right angry that we are doing this to her. This is the before picture of her and Pepper.





AND....this is the after picture. I know I'm her mom, but isn't she pretty. I told her that with eyes like this, who's gonna look at her mouth. I can't believe that she'll be a Jr. in High School this year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Whitni said...

HAHA...when I clicked on the "braces" pic, it blew up really big on my laptop, and you know what I noticed? On her left eye her mascara made some of her lashes stick together and it looks pretty funny...tell her to quit whining and get some anti-clump mascara!!

August 20, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home