My Photo
Name:
Location: San Angelo, Texas

I'm a wife and a mom to 2 daughters and 1 son. I like to read, golf, and support my kids in all their activities.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Life Goes On

It seems that for so long our focus was on planning Whitni's wedding and now that it's over I'm kinda at a loss for what to do with my spare time. ha ha ha!! What spare time you ask. Well...tonight the worry of what to do with my spare time was taken care of for me. We recieved a phone call from the coach of the Northern Little League 11 year old All Star Team. Nolan made the team!!!! He has tried out every year for the last 3 years and never quite made it, well after a great regular season he tried out again and this year is THE year. Anyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE watching my kids compete in sports (soccer, softball, stockshows and of course BASEBALL). We are in for some GOOD times this summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home