My Photo
Name:
Location: San Angelo, Texas

I'm a wife and a mom to 2 daughters and 1 son. I like to read, golf, and support my kids in all their activities.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The WEDDING

A girl dreams of her wedding for years. Following her wedding day she builds her life with her new husband. Then the couple become parents. As a parent you think about your child's choice of a mate, but that is in the far-far future....no need to think about that. The thought of your daughter's or son's wedding tugs at your heart.

That brings me to the day last year in May when my daugher, Whitni, showed up at my office asking, "If I would help her plan her wedding on June 7, 2008." I wasn't all that shocked, she and Mark had been dating for quite a while. But the thought that I was now the MOTHER OF THE BRIDE sent me into planning "overload."

We interupted the wedding plans to celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter. Now with the wedding 74 days away. I am definately in planning OVERLOAD. What have I not thought of? What am I missing? Who have I left of the invitation list? The questions go on and on.

But most of all there is an excitement for my daughter. She's gonna be a beautiful bride, I'm very sure of that and that makes all the planning worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home