My Photo
Name:
Location: San Angelo, Texas

I'm a wife and a mom to 2 daughters and 1 son. I like to read, golf, and support my kids in all their activities.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Beginning

I can't believe I've jumped off and decided to blog. It's easier to read someone else's blog than write one about me. I guess the best way to start is at the beginning. I have a wonderful husband, Ron, 2 daughters, Whitni and Karli, and the baby of the family is our son, Nolan. Our life is anything but quiet, as a matter of fact we are an extremely LOUD family.


Whitni is 20 and is getting married in 81 days. She is a sophomore at ASU and is majoring in Animal Science. Karli is 16 and is active in her High School FFA chapter by showing Market Lambs. Nolan is 11 and believes he is God's gift to baseball and showing Market Lambs, also. Along with this full house we have 4 dogs (3 outside and 1 inside),our inside dog allows us to live in his home.

Whitni and Mark, my soon to be son.


Karli showing at our County Stockshow

Nolan showing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home