My Photo
Name:
Location: San Angelo, Texas

I'm a wife and a mom to 2 daughters and 1 son. I like to read, golf, and support my kids in all their activities.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Only a Memory Now

The wedding is all over and only a memory now. A WONDERFUL MEMORY..that is. Whitni & Mark's special day was FANTASTIC!!! Everything was perfect!!! Whitni was a beautiful bride, the minister did a great ceremony, Ron made everyone cry when he was asked, "Who gives this bride". His response was, "I believe that like the day God blessed me and gave Whitni to me, that God gives Whitni to Mark today." That statement was my breaking point, I had held it together until then.

The reception was a BLAST!!! Everyone commented on how good the food, cakes, and homemade sangria, was!! Then the dancing started. Whitni and Mark danced to "I Wanna Be Loved Like That" and then she and Ron danced to "Dancing Cinderella" by Steven Curtis Chapman. Again that was my tearful moment. It will always be a memory that I will hold in my heart of me standing on the side of the dance floor as I watched my husband take our daughter in his arms, kiss her forehead, and begin dancing with his baby girl. As one stage of motherhood ends....a new one opens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home