My Photo
Name:
Location: San Angelo, Texas

I'm a wife and a mom to 2 daughters and 1 son. I like to read, golf, and support my kids in all their activities.

Monday, June 2, 2008

The End of an Era!!!


My baby graduated from Elementary School this past week. What would make this a monumental occasion, other than my son is growing up. Well....on May 30, as Nolan walked under that purple archway and "graduated" that was the end of a 15 year partnership between the Sauer's and Santa Rita Elementary. For the past 15 years they have had at least one of my children under their roof. It was another one of those moments (I'm having so many these day) that I realized in yet another way that my "little birdies" are stretching their wings getting ready to fly.

As you can tell in the picture below Nolan is more than ready for his wings to stretch wide, or so he thinks. Isn't he adorable!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Whitni said...

yep...your babies are getting ready to fly the coop! But the coop has been pretty nice, we won't know what hit us in the real world!! Love you mommy!!!

June 2, 2008 at 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home