My Photo
Name:
Location: San Angelo, Texas

I'm a wife and a mom to 2 daughters and 1 son. I like to read, golf, and support my kids in all their activities.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Favorite People

These are my favorite people...the ones who make me smile, laugh, and cry (sometimes)....they are also the ones who love me and accept when I'm not very loveable. I know there are no perfect families out there, because the only perfect human was Jesus Christ. But my family is perfect for/to me. We have fun together and we enjoy being together. It amazes me that as the song says..."All because two people fell in love." Ron and I celebrated 18 years of marriage this past week. Our marriage is what I always dreamed of. Ron and I both have some rough edges, but we accept each other and challenge each other to be better Christians. Of course I think I have the most wonderful kids, who doesn't think that. But, my kids REALLY are great. I pray that Ron and I have shown them how to rely on God for their joy and have shown them the tools it takes for a good Christian marriage. Because when it's all said and done it takes 3 for a successful marriage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home