My Photo
Name:
Location: San Angelo, Texas

I'm a wife and a mom to 2 daughters and 1 son. I like to read, golf, and support my kids in all their activities.

Friday, January 9, 2009

What's Up.....

Wow...can't believe it's been so long since I last posted. I'm not real sure where the time has gone or what I have accomplished since my last blog. The week after Thanksgiving and Karli's birthday my MawMaw passed away. I realize how fortune I am to have had my grandparents as long as I have. Now I have the honor of having my PawPaw living in the same town as me. I am enjoying popping in each evening to visit with him. He seems to be adjusting pretty well.

Our Christmas was really quite quiet. We stayed here at home and enjoyed time with my parents and even took in Marley & Me on Christmas evening.

We are now in full "Stock Show" mode. Karli & Nolan have their first show next Thursday. We'll shear all 6 lambs on Tuesday afternoon and show on Thursday night and then all day Saturday. Shearing is always a BIG job!! We are really kind of excited to see our lambs without their wool. We usually shear around the end of October, but didn't this year. All the lambs have about 4-5 inches of wool on them, and with all of that covering them we can't really get any idea of how their muscular development is looking. We may have some surpises awaiting us....I hope they're GOOD surprises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home