My Photo
Name:
Location: San Angelo, Texas

I'm a wife and a mom to 2 daughters and 1 son. I like to read, golf, and support my kids in all their activities.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dominoes...Anyone???

I have just returned home from visiting PawPaw. We moved him yesterday to the "Memory Care" side of Myrtlewood. When I arrived tonight for my visit he was not sitting in his room, he was sitting in the dining/sitting area with a smile on his face. As Nolan and I sat down to visit Monica (the director) brought over a wooden toolbox that had several doors with different types of latches, and big wooden nuts and bolts inside. He and Nolan enjoyed discovering how to open each door and putting the nuts and bolts together. When Mom, Dad and Uncle Bill arrived we decided to see what PawPaw would do if we started playing dominoes. What he did was put the toolbox away and ask to play...and play he did. He remembered how to shuffle, draw and place each dominoe. Nolan didn't want to leave he was having so much fun playing dominoes with PawPaw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home