My Photo
Name:
Location: San Angelo, Texas

I'm a wife and a mom to 2 daughters and 1 son. I like to read, golf, and support my kids in all their activities.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Friday Night Lights....Here We Come!!!

Well, maybe not FRIDAY, but most definately Wednesday & Monday afternoon lights. Since Nolan is in 7th grade that is when the schools begin having sports teams. Nolan has always wanted to play football but we never signed him up through the YMCA because the games were played on Saturday mornings during hunting season. If you know Ron & Nolan you know that would NEVER work. Now that Nolan is in athletics at school he has been working and trying out for the Lee Middle School football team. He came home last night and told us that he has made the "A" team and brought a schedule home.

He has tagged along for years as we traveled to watch Whitni play soccer and Karli play basketball. So to say that he is excited that we will be traveling to watch him play is an understatment. I'm excited because our first game is in Abilene and that means I might get to eat at Red Robin!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah for Nolan. Let me know when you are coming to his game.

September 5, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home