My Photo
Name:
Location: San Angelo, Texas

I'm a wife and a mom to 2 daughters and 1 son. I like to read, golf, and support my kids in all their activities.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Dads

Sunday was Father's Day. The fathers I have in my life are speical in many ways. There is Ron. The Daddy to my children. The one who could burp them all like a pro. The one who can be tough yet gentle at the same time. He loves his kids fiercely. Then there is my Dad. A quiet, but strong man. He loves his family, especially his grandchildren. He can also be a goof. And for Father's Day I got him his very own cell phone. I've pushed him into the 21st Century.
I'm fortunate to have my PawPaw still living. Sunday was not only Father's Day, but it was his 91st birthday. He's the sweetest man. I can remember how he would take me to McDonald's for a"snack" and then tell me not to tell my mother where we had been. He would also take me to parks around town and let me play forever.
Here's he is with his cake.


I am richly blessed!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You do have 3 amazing fathers in your life. Love the pictures. Thanks for all you do in helping care for Pawpaw.

July 3, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home