My Photo
Name:
Location: San Angelo, Texas

I'm a wife and a mom to 2 daughters and 1 son. I like to read, golf, and support my kids in all their activities.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Under Construction!!

Remember a few weeks ago me telling you about the terrible rain storm and how lightening struck the pole in our backyard and our dishwasher flooded our kitchen, dining room and living room. Well we have now finalized all the damage with the insurance company (BIG ordeal) and this is what Ron and I did all weekend.
We gutted our kitchen. We have hired a cabinet maker, tile man and a man to create the countertops of my dreams. But, till all the work is done we are eating sandwiches and washing dishes (the few I'm using) in the bathtub. I'm so excited to be doing all this to our house. We have wanted to re-do our kitchen for many years.
I will keep you updated on all the new construction.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How fun to get the kitchen you have been wanting. I can't wait to see what it will look like.

October 4, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home