My Photo
Name:
Location: San Angelo, Texas

I'm a wife and a mom to 2 daughters and 1 son. I like to read, golf, and support my kids in all their activities.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Happenings

Easter was quiet at the Sauer household. There are several activites on the horizon for us. One of the real important things is Karli's Senior Prom and Graduation. Seems just like yesterday that we were preparing for Whitni's Prom and Graduation. Summer is just around the corner and with that will come another new phase in our life as Karli gets ready to enter college and begin her collegiate life.

We are adjusting to several changes at our house. I ask that you keep us in your prayers as we all find a new normal. We see a light at the end of the tunnel and know that with God all things are possible.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Change is hard but sometimes good. It is hard to believe she is graduating. I will pray for easy transitions. Love you,
Shirla

April 7, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home