My Photo
Name:
Location: San Angelo, Texas

I'm a wife and a mom to 2 daughters and 1 son. I like to read, golf, and support my kids in all their activities.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Maggie Mae

This is Maggie Mae, my mom and dad's new puppy. We had been saying for years that we were going to get them a dachshund puppy. Karli found this sweet baby a week ago so we got her for them. Mom loves her and Dad is not real sure.

PawPaw likes her. We've taken her to see him the last couple of days. When he sees her he reaches out to hold her. All the residents like seeing her. There's something about puppies and babies that makes everyone happy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Daddy always loved pets. Mother was another story. Thanks for sharing the photos. Love you,
Shirla

March 20, 2010 at 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home