My Photo
Name:
Location: San Angelo, Texas

I'm a wife and a mom to 2 daughters and 1 son. I like to read, golf, and support my kids in all their activities.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Re-Model Update

We are actually a little further along than these pictures represent. We now have all appliances in place and the counter top has been partially installed. It should be completed before Thanksgiving. Here is what my cabinets look like. They are hickory and I am in love with them. I really like the wood grain and character they have.

This is the livingroom after the tile was laid and before I painted. The new paint color is real close to the previous.

And this is the dining room before paint.

This is a close up of my floor tile.
We put it throughout the house except for the bedrooms. We replaced the carpet. Nolan got chocolate brown carpet and Karli's room and Mine & Ron's have a tan/beige frizze carpet.
Ron worked all day yesterday to get the bathroom tile finished. He and I are about to start painting it this morning. We are so ready to have this completed. We are on the downhill end and can see the end in sight. We are both worn OUT!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger krystal said...

It looks great! I'll be interested to see what advice you have, because we'd like to redo ours eventually. See you soon!

krys

November 22, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home