My Photo
Name:
Location: San Angelo, Texas

I'm a wife and a mom to 2 daughters and 1 son. I like to read, golf, and support my kids in all their activities.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Kitchen Update

This is what my kitchen looks like this morning. After tearing all the cabinets out we started putting new sheet-rock up and Ron has starting taping & floating all the seams & nail areas. The cabinet man will be coming next week to take final measurements and our final decisions on the cabinets. We have decided that we want hickory cabinets with raised panel doors and no stain only a clear varnish. Ron also put in a new window.

After about a week and half of washing the dishes in the bathtub (which I hated) Ron came home with this "shop" sink. It's nice to have a sink in the kitchen again and it's moveable.

Can you see all the outlets I will have!! Ron also resessed the refrigerator, so it doesn't stick out so far into the room. It make a huge difference.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home