My Photo
Name:
Location: San Angelo, Texas

I'm a wife and a mom to 2 daughters and 1 son. I like to read, golf, and support my kids in all their activities.

Friday, November 27, 2009

A Wonderful Day of Thanks

Our Thanksgiving was a super laid-back day. We spent the day at Patti & Bill's. We brought PawPaw over for the celebration.He enjoyed the excitement and the food, especially the lemon meringue pie that I made him. I had heard it was his favorite. We didn't have a shortage of food, that's for sure.

And this was after everyone had finished...look what was left. We had everyone's favorites.


And the desserts were plentiful. After lunch everyone settled to their "spots."

After a while PawPaw decided he wanted to go back to Myrtlewood, to his bed, for his nap. We loaded him up and took him back and tucked him into his comfy bed.
Around 5 everyone decided to go back for round 2. We went over to Myrtlewood to see if PawPaw wanted to came back for supper and he did, so he had a second go at the goodies.
All day I remembered Thanksgivings from years past and was so thankful for all the good family memories I have to cherish. Love to all!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I loved the photos of Daddy. Thanks for sharing them. Glad everyone had a great time. I too thought of last year having my last Thanksgiving with Mama.

December 2, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home