My Photo
Name:
Location: San Angelo, Texas

I'm a wife and a mom to 2 daughters and 1 son. I like to read, golf, and support my kids in all their activities.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Ring Ceremony

Last night we attended the Angelo State University Ring Ceremony to watch Whitni receive her college ring. Here are a few pictures from the event:


Whitni is signing her name in the "Official Ring Book"

Here she is with Dominic the ASU mascot. What is really neat is that Whitni has spent time working with/on him at the ASU Ranch. She is an AG Science Major and has spent lots of time at the ranch. Her inside scoop to us was that Dominic is nice until you try to trim his hoofs. My dad asked if she was speaking from experience and she said definately.

Another milestone in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home